GST is the new tax system going ot be implemented in India. As the future tax system of India completely depends on GST, it is essential to get Registered under GST.
GST Centre helps to learn more.
Who need to Register under GST ?
- One who supply goods and services more than 25 Lakh, For North-East States, Rs 10 Lakh.
- One who purchase or sell goods or receiving or providing services outside the state irrespective of the above limit.
- One who is a non-resident taxable person irrespective of the above limit.
- Input Service Distributor.
- One who is required to deduct TDS under GST.
What is the Registration Procedure?
- Applicant is to be submit the PAN, Mobile number and email address.
- The submitted informations are verified and an Application Reference Number is given to the applicant.
- Applicant needs to submit the filled form GST REG-01 with the Application Reference Number and Required documents.
- Form GST REG-03 will be issued if any additional informations are required. If received Form GST-REG 03, applicant must respond with Form GST-REG 04 within 7 days.
- Registration certificate will be issued if all the required details are provided.
What are the Required Documents?
- Pan Card of the Company
- Proof of Constitution
- Details and Proof of Business
- Cancelled cheque of bank account showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and bank branch details
- Authorised signatory