GST Registration Process
- Verify the prelim Details : Submission of E mail, mobile number and PAN. Creating the login account.
- Submit Application Form : After verifying the basic details, fill the registration form and upload the required documents.
- The required documents to be uploaded are :
Constitution of Taxpayer
Proof of principle place of business
Bank Account Details
- Verification of the provided informations : The application and the attached documents are being verified and GST Registration will be granted within three working days if all the necessary details are given. Otherwise, the applicant need to respond within 7 working days through FORM GST REG-04 and provide all the necessary informations.
- Registration Certificate : Issue the registration certificate after the completion of all required processes.
Who has to obtain GST Registration in India?
As per GST Law, any supplier who carries on any business at any place in India and whose aggregate turnover is greater than the threshold limit as recommended in a year is responsible to get himself registered.
Existing VAT Registration holders and Central Excise Registration holders need not register for GST again. However, a new GST Registration number is allotted to existing registered firms.
For more details, please visit : http://gstcentre.in/franchisees.php