Enrollment in GST is being essential as the tax system in India has changed to the new GST System. All existing taxpayers registered under the Central Excise, Service Tax, State Sales Tax or Value added Tax (VAT), Entry Tax, Luxury Tax and Entertainment Tax are required to migrate themselves to the GST System. Enrolment under GST means validating the data of existing taxpayers and filling up the remaining key fields. GST Centre helps you to know more about GST Enrollment.
GST Registration Procedure:
- Submission of PAN, Mobile number and Email address.
- Verification of PAN, Mobile number and Email address. Applicant will receive an Application Reference Number.
- Fill the form with other required information along with the application reference number. Submit the form with the required documents.
- Registration Certificate is issued to the applicant. If the details provided are not sufficient, the registration application may be rejected.
- PAN Card of the company
- Proof of constitution like partnership deed, Memorandum of Association (MOA) / Articles of Association (AOA), Certificate of incorporation.
- Details and proof of place of business.
- Cancelled cheque of your bank account showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and bank branch details.
- Authorized signatory like List of partners with their identity and address proof in case of partnership firm or List of directors with their identity and address proof in case of company.
Click here to contact us.